INFICON designs, manufactures and markets field-portable and stationary instruments for on-site assessment, characterization and monitoring of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Building on our expertise in gas analysis, INFICON provides instrumentation from basic HAZMAT and site characterization assessments to sophisticated, quantitative analysis for TICs, TIMs and CWAs in air or water. We have paired our core technology of gas chromatography with detectors to meet the needs of multiple applications in the military, emergency response, environmental and petrochemical arenas.
INFICON products address the needs of emergency responders for quick HAZMAT assessments, as well as industrial and environmental markets for process control and regulatory compliance monitoring.
Simplify and Accelerate Gas Analysis
Micro GC Fusion offers significant throughput gain through rapid temperature ramping and modular architecture. The transportable, lightweight chassis and web-based user interface enables simplified operation for both on-site and in-lab gas analysis.
•Minimize analysis time
•License free access
•Minimize sampling handling
•Simplify on-site analysis
HAPSITE ER is the only person-portable Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS) that requires minimal training to deliver qualitative and quantitative lab-quality results-in the field, in less than 10 minutes. In fact, all the operator has to do is push a button to begin identifying and quantifying volatile organic compounds (VOCs), toxic industrial chemicals (TICs), toxic industrial materials (TIMs), chemical warfare agents (CWAs), and select semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs).
HAPSITE ER has the capability to identify analytes in the PPM (parts per million) - PPT (parts per trillion) range. The GC column provides sharp chromatography and excellent resolution. During the quantitation method, the front panel clearly displays what chemicals are present, their concentration, and access to information regarding the degree of danger - to help make quick decisions affecting life, health, and safety.
• Fast, confirmatory results in the field directly comparable to laboratory GC/MS data
• Universal interface allows for accessory expansion without a hardware change to HAPSITE
• Simple operation for even basic skill levels with minimal training
• Visual confirmation of correct probe placement for optimum sample collection
• Clear, color indicators of sample identity and level of danger
• Pre-programmed methods to obtain quality data in minutes with a few simple keystrokes
• Bright, graphical display of chromatograms, spectra, and instrument status for easy viewing
• Built-in GPS records exact sampling location for legally defensible data
Clean water is essential for life. As more chemicals are introduced to the environment, adverse consequences to water quality and corresponding health impacts will increase as well. In order to provide the highest level of safety and security, a fast response to water quality issues is necessary.
The CMS5000 is a GC-based system that autonomously samples VOCs in water, quantifies contaminant levels and automatically alerts users if thresholds are exceeded.
• Saves labor and money with autonomous testing
• Reduces frequency of regular outside lab analysis
• Lowest cost of ownership
• Less wasted time with limited maintenance and no sample prep
• Easy integration and small footprint
• Analyzes a wide range of EPA 8260 compounds
• Ability to detect VOCs at very low levels (ppt)
• Customized methods to suit your specific needs
Segment Sales Manager Security&Energy, EMEA
Phone: +49 221 56788-136