The new high-tech standard for Variable Speed Rotor Mills!Efficient pre- and fine grinding in one instrument with impact or cutting rotor!
The FRITSCH Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line offers impact, shearing and cutting comminution in one instrument – with a higher performance, better cooling and significantly quieter than comparable instruments.
Its powerful motor is ideal for the particularly fast comminution of soft to medium-hard, brittle as well as fibrous materials and temperature-sensitive samples with an extremely fast sample throughput of up to 15 litres and more per hour, depending on the material and parameter settings.
Overview of the features:
Powerful grinding with 22,000 rpm for particularly fast sample throughput
- Max. feed size < 15 mm, sample throughput of up to 15 l/h and more
- AutoLOCK grinding chamber for particularly safe work
- Final fineness down to d50 < 40 μm, sieve rings 0.08 – 6 mm
- Particularly good cooling of the grinding material
- Pleasantly quiet operation
- Very easy to clean due to Clean Design
- Incredibly safe operation
The new AutoLOCK grinding chamber facilitates automatic opening and closing with clamping and crushing protection.
The additional Intelligence-Safety-Control-System only allows the instrument to start if the grinding set is fully and correctly inserted.
Exhibitor: Fritsch GmbH • Milling and Sizing